Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hmm.

Dear Reader,

First of all, I'm terribly terribly sorry for the lack of update since last week. I've been very busy with work. You see, I chose to work for 6 days straight so I could have Friday and Saturday as my permanent off.

Anyway, this past week was one helluva ride for me. I was pushed to the limit of stress due to so many demands from my boss, but thankfully, I still kept my cool and kept some words to myself or else I would be jobless right now.

My future is a blur right now. I don't have any goals nor dreams or whatsoever. It's sad really 'cause I'm not like this when I was in college. I often daydream about what i'll be 5-10 years and i'll make a plan on how I could accomplish it. I'm super focused on my goals then. *Sigh* What happened to me? It's like this job has sucked me to a dark place.

I don't know where to start... I do want to quit my job so bad but what will I do after? Apply in another job that's not related with my degree? It pains me so much whenever I see pictures or status from my batch mates from both degrees showing how successful they are or happy they are with the life that they have. I know it's wrong to be jealous of them (I keep telling myself last night, "Abi bawal mainggit" *browses more pictures of batch mates who ended up practicing their career and are doing great* "Abi sabi ng bawal mainggit eh."

I wish I could get out of this phase. This uninspired, full of angst, confused phase.

*Sigh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment