Thursday, April 26, 2012

Consider this a way out

A lot has happened but nothing's changed.

I'm still in hell.
In corporate hell.

I can't understand why people value money so much... You can't bring money to heaven or hell or wherever you're going in the after life.

Sure it can buy you things that can make you happy. I won't be a total hypocrite if I'll tell you that I hate having money. But making money as the center of your life? Ruining friendships and family ties for money?

C'mon.


Still hoping for another bright day tho my future in the office looks very bleak right now.
So many unresolved issues, piling on top of each other.

Invasion of privacy.
Stress.
Poor management.

These words are inside my mind right now.

I sure hope this will end soon.

I'd like to live a peaceful, happy and rewarding life.

No comments:

Post a Comment