Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big Brother?

Dear Reader,

Wow, when I came back to the office from my 2 days off, I saw that our "IT" has installed a DIY CCTV camera (DIY because it's just a plain webcam poorly attached to the ceiling). I don't know why they decided to install such an atrocity (they can't even purchase and install a proper CCTV camera) here inside the office. It's not like we're slacking 24/7 inside the office (sure there are times when we really have nothing to do, but what can we do? clean the office maybe?).

I'm really uncomfortable knowing that someone is watching my moves constantly. I bet you'll say that I have to see it in their point of view as administrators and they're protecting the best interest of the company, but really, installing a CCTV will help? Ugh.. It's like being inside Big Brother's house. Maybe I could do a voluntary exit? Or have myself evicted?

Anyway, just wanna share to you what's happening in my office. Maybe i'll write about what I exactly do for a living, hmm. Maybe next time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment