Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Growing up..

Dear Reader,

Gosh I forgot to write "Dear Reader" on my previous posts.. You see i'm trying to write ala Stephen Chbosky in his novel "The Perks of a Wallflower" which by the way, I haven't finished reading up to now... (shame on me, I know). Anyway, to update you of my shitty status at work...

Well, we had a meeting as mentioned in the previous post. Nothing drastic has happened since (except for the good boss leaving), but the big boss has been trying subtly to "make-up" for their short-comings. We've lost and will lose a considerable number of people, so the workload is still and will be shit craaaay. But she's been   saying "Thank You" a lot these days and showering us with promises of candies and fingerless gloves. Whatever she's doing, it's cool but you cannot sweet coat the harsh reality that we're still underpaid and unless they send someone to manage us, things will always be the same.

Enough of that negativity. I'm so excited for tomorrow! Me and my (2nd) college buddies will be having a reunion.. I'm thinking of bringing my cam tom since it has been a tradition to take pictures during gatherings. Hmm.. :) 

Anyway, I'm so sleepy! Still have work tomorrow. =(( Good night!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment